CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

A new scent for Spring! SJP NYC


Shopping with my husband and friends this weekend was a blast! We really had a great time and spoiled ourselves just a bit! I found myself a great new perfume for Spring, and if you haven't tried it yet, you must!

SJP NYC!

I have always been a fan of Sarah Jessica Parker, and enjoyed Sex and the City so when shopping at Macy's yesterday I tried her new fragrance and I must say it is fabulous! The scent is light and floral and somewhat fruity... and perfect for spring and the bottle it comes in is just gorgeous! Right now many retailers are offering a gift with purchase of this new fragrance so don't delay and get yourself a nice little bonus with your new scent.

So as you change your wardrobe for the Spring season, consider trying a new fragrance too and check out SJP NYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment