CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Get Organized with PileSmart Products from Pendaflex

I wish that I was a little more organized.  The jumbled mess of papers that lay upon my desk can be overwhelming. It is not that I haven't tried but with I've never found a good system that works well for me. I was excited when I was contacted to review products from Pendaflex. I was hopeful that their products could offer me what other organizing products seemed to be lacking.

When the products arrived, I tore into the packaging excited to see what was inside. 
  

I had received....



The PileSmart Desktop Organizer Tray is clear and is made of durable acrylic. Along with the tray 6 colorful dividers.



The PileSmart View Folders came in a package of 6 along with the stickers to write on and attach to the tabs.


I also received 2 packages of PileSmart® Binder Label Clips


The Binder Clips also came in packages of 6, for a total of twelve. One pack are blue, yellow and red. The other packages Purple, Blue and Green.


After looking through all of the Pendaflex PileSmart products I received I was excited to get started!

Here is why....


This picture does no justice to the immense pile of papers, but it at least gives an idea of the mess I was working with. Along with my PileSmart Supplies I grabbed a trash bag to get rid of all the unnecessary papers and pieces of junk mail so I could recycle them.

I found that "piling" was easy! The PileSmart System is easy to use... even for the organizationally challenged! I went to work separating my papers into trash and keep piles. After the trash was taken out of the equation, the pile was slightly more easy to work with. I started separating all of the papers into piles that worked best for me and then started labeling the folders and dividers. Some of the names I put on my labels included...

*Current Bills
*Website Papers
*Cub Scouts
*My School
*Boys School

It went so quickly and was simple to do! My huge mess of papers turned into...


A bag of papers ready to be recycled...

And

An organized piling system that I knew would work for me!

Things I love about the Pendaflex PileSmart family of products...

*PileSmart Products are inexpensive. These products are available online at Amazon.com starting at only $5.29!

* I love the bright colors of the products. Especially the Purple, Green and Blue set of folders and Binder Clips. Not only will your desk be organized, it will be organized in style.

*The PileSmart Products can be used together or separately. The Pilesmart View Folders can be used in a hanging filing cabinet. Its all up to you!

*The quality of the products! The PileSmart Desktop Organizer Tray is durable and thick as are the dividers! This is an important feature for this mother of 3 boys including my 2 year old who loves to help himself to Mommy's things.

*The ease of use of these products. Pendaflex thought outside the box when it came to the PileSmart System. Its the perfect way to organize your papers in a small work space where there is no room for a filing cabinet. Its also great for the Organizationally Challenged like me. The PileSmart® Desktop Organizer Tray won the “Organizer’s Choice Award for Best Business Product at the 2007 annual NAPO Conference!

Want to learn more about the Pendaflex PileSmart products mentioned here? Visit....



Get the latest news from Pendaflex by following them on...


Beyond Folders Twitter


~~~
This is a compensated post. All opinions are my own, conclusions made from my own experience with the products mentioned in this review. The products were provided for free for my use. I will receive a $20 gift card to Target for my time and honest opinions. 

3 comments:

  1. Its really nice post to make human use the products in organised manner with the help of Packaging Solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would be great for getting organized. THanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for any other wonderful article. Where else may just anyone get that kind
    of info in such a perfect way of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm on the look for such information.


    Also visit my page 500 fast cash

    ReplyDelete