CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Summer of Zhu Zhu Pets- Kung Zhu

I was thrilled when I found out that my family had been chosen to host a Zhu Zhu Pets Kung Zhu Party. My older boys had heard about the Kung Zhu line and it was all I was hearing about from them. When the package arrived, I couldn't believe the size! I opened it up and called the boys to come see the fabulous toys we'd received to share with friends!



My boys were excited to choose their favorite hamsters.


They couldn't wait to have their friends over to share the Kung Zhu hamsters and toys! Party Time!









The kids had a BLAST playing together with all the amazing Kung Zhu toys! These adorable hamsters and accessories are fun for both boys and girls. The kids had fun putting their hamsters into their armor and battling each other. My husband and I both helped them to set up the Battle Arena and training grounds. The kids had their Kung Zhu hamsters running EVERYWHERE!

It was great because even our little man got to get in on the action. Usually the older kids will refuse to play with him, but when they were playing with the Kung Zhu toys everyone got along and had a good time!

Want to learn more about the amazing Kung Zhu toy line? Visit...

1 comment: