CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

EcoStoreUSA.com-Natural Products made with NO NASTY CHEMICALS

Since the beginning of the year I have tried to make a concious effort to use products that are better for the earth and my family. I've found that making this choice has been easier than I ever imagined with a lot of fantastic options available online and in my local stores.




I recently was introduced to EcoStoreUSA.com through the MamaBuzz Program. EcoStoreUSA offers a variety of products including Baby Care, Bath and Body, Hair Care, Household cleaning products and Pet care.  EcoStore's products are made with natural ingredients and contain NO NASTY CHEMICALS. Not only are these products healthy for both you and the planet, they are also surprizingly affordable.

I had the opportunity to try two of their all natural chemical free products and after reading about their product line I decided on their Body Wash in Coconut and Vanilla scent and the Baby Moisturizer.
The Coconut and Vanilla Body Wash comes in a 13.5oz bottle. EcoStore's body wash is plant based and the ingredients contained in this body wash are...

•Water
•Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
•Sodium Lauroamphoacetate
•Wheat Germamidopropyldimonium
•Hydroxypropyl Hydrolysed Wheat Protein
•Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
•Sodium Hydroxymethyl Glycinate
•Certified Organic Fragrance

With the use of natural and organic ingredients, EcoStore's Coconut and Vanilla Body Wash is a great choice for sensitive skin. Taken from the EcoStore Website...

Unlike many leading brands, ecostore USA body care products do not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, artificial dyes, perfumes or preservatives which means they are extremely kind to sensitive skin.

Once this body wash arrived I immediately fell in love with its light but refreshing scent. I like coconut fragrance, especially during the summer months and this body wash didn't disappoint. This product gently cleans the skin leaving it soft and moisturized after use. I really liked this product.

EcoStore's Coconut and Vanilla Body Wash is available on their website for $8.50.

The second product I tried was the Baby Moisturizer. I love trying new lotions and body creams not only for myself but on my whole family so I was excited to try using the EcoStore Baby Moisturizer on my youngest son.
 The EcoStoreUSA.com Baby Moisturizer comes in an 8oz bottle. The ingredients listed for the Baby Moisturizer...


•Water
•Olea Europaea (Olive Oil)
•Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil
•Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
•Cetearyl Alcohol
•Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
•Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter
•Polysorbate 20
•Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate
•Lavandula Hybrida Oil
•Geranium Maculatum Oil
•Eucalyptus Globulus Oil
•Citral
•Citronellol
•Coumarin
•d-Limonene
•Geraniol
•Linalool
•Pseudowintera Colorata (Horopito) extract

The Baby Moisturizer also has a great light fragrance that I really enjoy. I love that it rubs in quickly and absorbs into the skin keeping it healthy and moisturized without leaving any sticky residue. Made with natural and organic ingredients, EcoStore's Baby Moisturizer is  made for use on sensitive skin.

EcoStoreUSA's Baby Moisturizer is available on their website for $10.
EcoStoreUSA.com has many great products that are made with natural ingredients making them safe for your family and a better option for the planet. I welcome you to check out the selection of products they offer and find some that will work for your family!

For more information visit...


~~~~~
Disclosure: "This is a Mama Buzz review. The products mentioned were provided by EcoStoreUSA.com for this review. All opinions are my own"

No comments:

Post a Comment