CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Win it Wednesday-6/2

Its been a hard week in the BizziMommi household. My older guys last day of school was Friday and with Memorial Day festivities and the loss of someone very special to us, its been a lot to handle. While I love my blog and all my readers, my family comes first and this past week we've really needed each other... and its been nice to reconnect. Sometimes its tragedy and loss that brings us to realize how precious and short our time with family and loved ones truly is.

I hope that over the long weekend you've made some fun family memories. The weather here in Ohio was beautiful for Memorial Day weekend!

On a happy note, I'll be announcing some giveaway winners later today! Stay tuned to see if you are one of our lucky winners!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the linky! I added my giveaways :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the linky.

    I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for you loss. I hope you are doing okay! Blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete