CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

BGGG- SavvyCents Wallet Review


Looking for the perfect present for the woman in your life?

Especially for the savvy shopping woman?

Boy do I have a great gift idea for you!

Let me introduce you to...





The Incredible Savvy Cents Wallet!


I've had wallets before that I thought were pretty cool...but that was before I found out about the SavvyCents Wallet. The SavvyCents Wallet is for the fashionably frugal females of the world! I like to save money, but there is no harm in being stylish while you do! Its not only functional, its fashionable!

With places to seperate all of your money, places for all your cards and a way to personalize the wallet to fit your needs... the SavvyCents wallet is AMAZING!



Inside the wallet you can see 6 pockets for debit cards and store discount cards. On the opposite side there is a place for your driver’s license and a place for your checkbook.

 Included with your SavvyCents wallet are tabs, both prewritten and blank so that you can make your wallet work best for you!

I love the SavvyCents Wallet for many reasons. First of all, it is made of quality materials and is made to last. The surface of the wallet is easy to wipe off which is important to this BizziMommi! I also love that I can customize my wallet to work for the budgeting system that I use. Keeping my money seperate helps me from spending too much, but keeps all my money in view. Probably my favorite thing about the SavvyCents Wallet is that it has helped me keep my finances and purse more organized! Who can't use a little more organization in their lives!

The SavvyCents Wallet is the perfect gift for Moms on the go, but really for any woman in your life! The organization and personalization is something that every woman who shops will apprieciate! That's why we've named the SavvyCents Wallet to...



Who do you know that would love the SavvyCents Wallet?



The SavvyCents wallet is 8"x4" in size and is available in pink, black and red. The SavvyCents wallet is available to purchase on their website for only $24.99!

What a great price for a product that offers so much!

To find out more about this great gift idea or to make a purchase visit...



~

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.




1 comment:

  1. Boy! Do I need this wallet! Everytime I look in my wallet,I have to dig around so much,that everything doesn't stay in the same place! Very Nice!

    ReplyDelete