CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Blog Hopping Friday!

I'm hopping around the blogosphere again today! I found some exciting news when I stopped by  Fun  Follow Friday!!



Welcome to Fun Follow Friday hosted by Simply Stacie and My Wee View.
I was chosen for the coveted #3 spot on Fun Follow Friday this week!!! Thanks so much gals! It means ALOT to me to be chosen for that spot, even if it is a random choice!!!



 

Thanks for joining the Friendly Friday celebration hosted by Christi at Frugal Novice, Xenia at Thanks, Mail Carrier and Charla at Healthy Home Blog!





Thank you for joining the Friday Blog Hop hosted by us (Melissa & Tiffany) at Home Grown Families and Nicole at Mama to 3 Blessings.




Welcome to the 25th edition of Hop Along Friday, hosted by My New Life As Mom, Chubby Cheeks Thinks, Take A Mom's Word For It, This Adventure Our Life and Belly Charms!



Brought to you by Fabulous Finds by NimblerGrove, and my very FABULOUS co-hosts Mrs. Southern from Southern Reflections and Michelle from New To Mom.



Welcome New Followers! Be sure to leave a message so I can visit your blog too!
While you are here check out some of our great giveaways and reviews in the

Great Gift Guide 2010

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. hAPPY Blog hop ! First time on your blog and following you. Come do the same and say hi !
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm visiting (& following) from Fun Follow Friday. Congrats on being featured!

    Have a great Friday!

    Linda @ Linda's Lunacy
    http://www.lindaslunacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following you from Fun Follow Friday. If you'd like to follow back you can find me at http://heismybeloved.blogspot.com Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, dropping by from the blog hop and now following
    Hope you can follow me too!

    ReplyDelete