As a mother of 3 boys I know that anything can happen and usually does. My sons can be a bit clumsy and between the three of them we use at least one bandage a day for life's little scrapes and scratches. At times it seems as if the bandages and antibiotic ointment walks away when we need it most. We'll need to fix a "Boo-boo" and can't find any of our supplies! That was before...
The Medibag4Kids by me4kids! I was lucky enough to try this amazing First Aid Kit and I don't know how we've lived without it. The Medibag is packaged in a red hard plastic container that is shaped similar to a doctors bag. The first time I opened the kit I was amazed at all the products I found inside!
When I spread out all the contents this is what I found!
There are enough supplies included in the Medibag for all lifes minor accidents and they are all listed right on the back of the container.
The Medibag4Kids is a must have for homes with children or grandchildren and is also perfect for sports, travel and to carry in the car. You can tell how much thought and heart went into the Medibag by its creator Richelle. On the Medibag4kids website it tells how an unfortuntate bee sting to her oldest son lead to her idea for the Medibag. Sometimes a great invention comes from an unfortunate event, and this was just the case!
Reasons to love the Medibag
* Created by a Mother/Entrepenuer. Richelle is a mommy of 3 handsome boys just like BizziMommi!
* The Medibag and its contents are made in the USA!
* Each Medibag is assembled by disabled workers and 10% of each purchase gives back to the disabled community.
* Pediatrician Recommended
* Available nationwide at Target stores and Babies r' US and online too.
* Medibag4kids is reasonably priced and affordable for every budget.
* The medibag keeps all your first aid supplies in one place so you are prepared for life's minor injuries.
The Medibag4kids is a fantastic first aid kit that deserves a place in every home. I love knowing that when I need a bandage or antiseptic wipe that all I have to do is reach for my Medibag and my boys will be good as new. They really thought of everything when putting this kit together right down to the stickers for being a brave boy or girl.
The Medibag4kids gets the BizziMommi Seal of Approval for being an ingenious product that my family now can't live without!