CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bliss Brownies-Irresisitibly Delicious- Etsy Shop Review

I love chocolate! Brownies are even better. I thought I had tasted Brownies before, but there is NOTHING that compares to...




I was fortunate to come across Bliss Brownies on Etsy and I was taken in by the delicious confections I saw on their site. If you decide to check it out for yourself, I suggest a napkin to wipe away the
drool!




I had the pleasure of trying some of the amazing brownies from Bliss Brownies! When they arrived I couldn't believe the size of these amazing treats! Bliss Brownies are HUGE! Taken from their site...

 "Each yummy brownie is hand cut to a LARGE 2.75” x 2.75” square weighing over a ¼ pound apiece (5+ ounces!!) and then individually wrapped and sealed in a clear 100% biodegradable eco friendly bag."






Let me tell you, Bliss Brownies look just as tasty when they are arrive at your door as they do in these pictures. And the taste??? Well, it's AMAZING! I tried the Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Chip Bliss Brownie first, and I cannot imagine ANY brownie tasting better! This brownie had it all! 
A little about this scrumptious treat...
 Triple Chocolate Chip Bliss Brownies consist of a rich, fudgy base choke full of Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips and Ghirardelli Classic White Chips, followed by a velvety layer of Ghirardelli White Chocolate Vanilla Bean topping and crowned with even more of the triple chocolate chips!!

The Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Chip Bliss Brownie was SO DELICIOUS! It was moist and fudgy, and covered in this amazing chocolate and chocolate chips. My mouth is watering now just thinking about it! The other fabulous confection I got to experience was a....
 
 
Mississippi Mud Pie Bliss Brownie
 
 
Mississippi Mud Pie brownies consist of a rich, fudgy base, then a layer of melted marshmallows, covered by a dark chocolate fudge sauce and topped with pecans and organic coconut.


Each delectible bite of the Mississippi Mud Pie brownie just got better and better! I loved the mixture of taste and textures in this fantastic sweet. Yum!
 
 At Bliss Brownies each batch of brownies is made fresh! Bliss Brownies are handmade to order so you know you are always getting a fresh quality product made with the best ingredients possible! Bliss Brownies wants everyone to experience their amazing products! They can even bake these amazing treats as delicious Gluten Free/Wheat Free brownies and/or Diabetic Friendly brownies with Stevia!!



YUM!!!
 
Bliss Brownies would make a perfect gift for anyone who loves a sweet treat and can be shipped across the US!
 
 
Craving one of these amazing confections?
 
I'll bet you are!
 
For more information or to order your own visit...
 
 
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Slap me now those look sooooo good.

    Peace, Love and Chocolate
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one with the white chocolate topping looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Would these be a fabulous treat to serve company! I love brownies anyway but these are beyond anything I have ever eaten!!!

    ReplyDelete