CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Enchanted Potions with Lisa- Cosmic Body Lotion



I love trying new bath and body products so I was excited to try all the amazing products available from my favorite Enchanted Potions distributor, Lisa Donley! Enchanted Potions is an amazing line of handmade bath and body treats! They come in so many wonderful scents, there is sure to be something for everyone in your life... including Men... what a great idea for Father's Day!

There are so many great products available from Enchanted Potions with Lisa, here are just a few...

After the Sun Body Bar

Brown Sugar Body Scrub

Moonmist Shower Gel

Shea Butter Soap Bars

Cuticle Conditioning Stick

The fantastic products available don't stop at just Bath and Body treats! Enchanted Potions with Lisa even offers amazing home fragrance products too! Here are just a few...


Enchanted Potions Carpet Sprinkle

Fairy Dust Room and Car Spray

Dryer Sachets

Soy Wax Meltaways

Oil Warmer Fragrances

I've had the pleasure to try some of the fabulous products available from Enchanted Potions with Lisa and am excited to tell you all about them all! Earlier this week I reviewed their amazing Stardust Solid Perfume, you can check out my review of it here


Today we're focusing on the fabulous Cosmic Body Lotion!

I in for a treat when Lisa introduced me to Enchanted Potions Cosmic Body Lotion! I love great moisturizers and lotions and am the first person to spread the word when I find a fabulous product!  Here is a little about Enchanted Potions Cosmic Body Lotion...

Soothe your dry skin with this healing lotion. Enjoy your favorite fragrance or use it unscented! Now in a handy 2oz purse size, 4 oz gym bag size or 8 oz!




I was fortunate to have the opportunity to try the Cosmic Body lotion in their wonderful Oatmeal, Milk and Honey fragrance. From the first use of this amazing body lotion, I fell in love! The Cosmic Body Lotion leaves your skin feeling so soft and moisturized while leaving the fragrance of your choice lingering on your skin. The Oatmeal, Milk and Honey fragrance is AMAZING! I chose this fragrance because I wanted to try a more neutral, natural fragrance... I never imagined how wonderful the scent would be! While the scent is light, it is lovely! The lotion works so well that you won't need to reapply, but I find I do more often just to get more of this amazing fragrance on my skin!

I love that Enchanted Potions with Lisa offers so many size choices for their Cosmic Body Lotion. The 2 oz bottle is the perfect choice for someone who likes to try new fragrance. Just like all the wonderful products from Enchanted Potions, you can choose your favorite fragrance from their amazing list of scents.Order a few different fragrances in their 2 oz bottles until you find your favorite, and then pick it up in one of their 8 oz bottles! I also love that 2 oz bottles are perfect to carry in your purse or even while you are traveling. Its great to be able to take your favorite body lotion with you where ever you go!

Want to know more about the amazing Cosmic Body Lotion and all the other fantastic products available from Enchanted Potions with Lisa? Are you ready to order your own?

Visit her site at....



And don't forget...

We will be featuring more amazing products from Enchanted Potions with Lisa in the coming weeks so stay tuned, and at the end of our Enchanted Potions with Lisa reviews, there will be an amazing giveaway so you can try some of these fabulous products for yourself!


For an early entry to the giveaway visit Lisa's Blog and become a follower and subscribe to her blog by email! This will earn you 5 extra entries in the giveaway!!!

2 comments:

  1. I WANT that after the sun body bar! Gosh that would be so nice to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, these products is a human attractions but of course if the love potion help a lot,why not using it. Will certainly visit your site more often now.

    isey

    ReplyDelete