CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

BGGG-Feed my Skin- AMAZING GIFT IDEA for HER!

Want to spoil and pamper the women in you life? Let me introduce you to the amazing new skin care collection I've come across...

Feed My Skin!

Feed My Skin is an AMAZING skin care line that is made with fresh and natural ingredients. Their wonderful products are FABULOUS! I had the pleasure of trying many of the products in their line, and I haven't felt so pampered in a VERY long time.



Just look at this beautiful box of goodies that I received! I couldn't wait to open it up and see what was inside...






 Feed My Skin takes organic food products and natural ingredients to make wonderful masques, scrubs and rubs that you'll be raving about to everyone you know!!

Let me introduce you to some of my favorites...



Scrub in a Tub- Fresh Strawberry Body Polish

YUM! This amazing sweet treat for your skin exfoliates removing dead skin cells leaving your skin feeling so soft and smooth and smelling delicious!




Melon Pushup- What an amazing treat for those tired, baggy eyes! This amazing product helps you get rid of the sodium and draws excess water from the tissue surrounding the eyes and reduces puffiness!




Pumpkin Peel Masque- This fabulous masque rejuvenates the face, hands, body or feet. The glycolic acid transforms dull, lifeless complexions into more youthful skin. Pumpkin also contains more than 100 beneficial nutrients!


Feed my Skin products are made fresh by Happy People! Their products are made fresh and shipped to you frozen to seal in the goodness! You keep the products frozen untill you are ready for use and then let them thaw and enjoy!

I would recommend Feed my Skin's amazing products as a GREAT gift idea for all the ladies on your Holiday Shopping List. Feed my Skin one of the great brands on...



Want to learn more about Feed my Skin?

Feed my Skin product are available at Henri Bendel's and Patricia Fields! You can also purchase their amazing products on their website at...


2 comments:

  1. I recently got the melon push up and i was wondering when you freeze it, is it suppose to be like ice or it just makes it cold?

    ReplyDelete