CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

BGGG- HairFree- The Healthier Alternative to Hairstyling


I love playing with my hair! I like to try different products that give me the results I want but are affordable too. While my hair is naturally pretty healthy, it doesn't like heat and so I have to limit how much I use the hair straightener. So finding out about HairFree was a blessing!


What is hairfree?

Hairfree are amazing brushes that give you the results of a straight iron without the excessive heat and damage. All you need are these great brushes and your blow dryer for results you are sure to love!


From the hairfree website...
hairfreé® brushes are unlike any other styling brushes on the market today. hairfreé® brushes are very versatile, in that, no matter your ethnicity or the type of hair you have, be it fine, thick, curly or straight hair hairfreé® brushes work well. hairfreé® brushes can be used as, a regular styling brush or a vent brush. To the best of my knowledge there are no other brushes on the market today that can do that!
Used as a regular styling brush the ceramic coated plates are flush with the body of the brush. Used as a vent type brush the ceramic coated plates are positioned away from the body of the brush, about halfway up the length of the bristle. This position creates a “vent” between the plates and the body of the brush. The venting along with the ceramic coated plates speeds up the drying and styling your hair. Using hairfreé® as a vent brush also changes the length of the bristle. This in turn allows the user to either create a larger curl or add more fluff to ones hair.
In addition to being versatile hairfreé’™ is a very hygienic free hair brush! Hence the name: hairfreé®. Since hairfreé® is so easy to clean, after you remove the unwanted hair, you can sanitize hairfreé® by washing it with warm soapy water and then rinsing. Stand hairfreé® on its end and let dry. hairfreé® will never rust. There is no longer any excuse for you to not to clean your hair brush after every use. This insures that hairfreé® will always be hygiene free.
Last but not least there are no other hairbrushes on the market that are as versatile and easy to clean and keep clean than hairfreé®!!!


hairfreé® with its ceramic coated plates is making use of the most current hair drying technology and methods. Some of the benefits associated with Ceramic technology include:

•Creating a smooth and polished effect with added natural shine.
•Aids against static build-up.
•Whilst drying the hair the heat is equally distributed for fast and effective styling.
•Hair straightening or curling.




Just look at these before and after pictures from using these amazing brushes...





My own results from using HairFree were just as amazing! I love the way my hair looks and feels after using my HairFree brushes, and I also love that my hair isn't being damaged by the extreme heat of a straightener.
My favorite feature of HairFree? These brushes are so EASY and FUN to clean out! Now there is no excuse for brushes full of yucky hair...

Ridding the brushes of unwanted hair is done by either pulling the rod out or sliding the lever depending on which brush is in use!













As you can see in the two pictures directly above,  you can push the back of the brush up which makes removing the hair so easy! I love this feature! After removing the hair, you can sanitize the brushes in warm soapy water.

I love my HairFree Brushes, and think they would make a fabulous gift idea for any woman on your list! That's why I've added HairFree to...


Whether you are a stylist or looking for the perfect style, HairFree is perfect for you!
HairFree Brushes are amazing and AFFORDABLE too!
You can purchase both brushes together for less than $25! That INCLUDES SHIPPING

To learn more about these amazing styling tools or to purchase your own visit...
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! If these work half as good as they promise, I need a set or two!

    ReplyDelete