CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

BGGG- Yester Year Soap Company-Hand Crafted, All Natural Soap- Review



Have you ever come across an amazing product and wonder how you've managed this long living without it?

I've just experienced this feeling.

 
If you are a regular BizziMommi's Blog reader, then you know how much I LOVE great bath and body products. That love includes AMAZING soaps... some of which I just discovered.

Let me introduce you to....



Yester Year Soap...

At the YesterYear Soap Company, we are preserving the timeless craft of artisan soap making. With our hand crafted soap you’ll enjoy it’s moisturizing, cleansing and soothing benefits- all natural soap without added chemicals, preservatives or synthetic fragrances.



Our purely herbal soap is scented with essential oils only and colored with organic herbs and plant extracts only.


The average person uses between 10 and 45 pounds of soap, toiletries and cosmetics each year. Since you absorb 60 per cent of any substance applied to your skin, it's important you watch what you're putting on your body. Start by replacing one or more of your toiletries with natural, petroleum-free products that don't contain sulphates, parabens or triclosan.


YesterYear Soaps are handmade in small batches with only the freshest ingredients. No synthetic fragrances or dyes. Our soap is extremely gentle, yet cleansing. It is created to be environmentally friendly and great for your skin
 
 
I recently had the PLEASURE of trying two of Yester Year Soaps amazing bars of soap. Just two bars and I was hooked! The fragrance of these bars of soap is AMAZING both fresh from the package and when in use. This soap left my skin feeling so soft and clean after using it... I had to get more!
 

And get more I did! I actually have started selling Yester Year Soap because I know that my friends and family will love their products just as much as I do.

Yester Year Soap is available in so many lovely fragrances! Some of the scents I have received in my first order include...

Vanilla Strawberry
Peppermint
Pearberry
Rain
Mississippi Mud
Baby Powder
Cherry Almond
Sky Blue
Lemongrass
Vanilla Honey

Yester Year Soaps offers scents that everyone will love! Along with buying their soap by the bar, Yester Year Soap offers many great gift ideas.


 



Not only is the quality of Yester Year Soap AMAZING, so are the prices! Yester Year Soap is an affordable luxury that everyone can enjoy!

Want to learn more about their amazing products?

Visit their website at...


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment