CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

BGGG- Gaddy Nipper Crayons-Review


As a child, and actually still today, one of my favorite things to do in my free time was to sit down with a coloring book and crayons and spend the day coloring. I love drawing and coloring, and my boys also have a love for this activity too!

I recently came across Gaddy Nipper Crayons which have to be the COOLEST crayons I have ever seen. Available in so many amazing shapes and sizes, there are creative crayon options for everyone on your shopping list!



I received Gaddy Nippers Silly Swirls Snowflake crayons and I fell in love!


These adorable crayons came packaged in adorable little gift bag, ready for gift giving!


These adorable crayons were brightly colored and just begged to be used! This set is six assorted colored Swirly Snowflake crayons. One each of red, blue, green, yellow, orange, and purple Silly Swirly crayons. Each Crayon measures approx. 2".


All Gaddy Nipper crayons are non-toxic and safe.

My son loves coloring with his Silly Snowflake Crayons! Here are some of the other amazing designs available from Gaddy Nipper Crayons...




Not only are Gaddy Nipper Crayons adorable, they are AFFORDABLE too! Most sets start at only $3.95!

Want to learn more about Gaddy Nipper Crayons, and find the perfect set for your artist?

Visit...


~~~

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

  1. I adore this idea. I can't tell you how many broken crayons I've thrown away over the years, or dug out of the carpet. Lol. Not only is this good for the earth, it is super duper cute. I love it. Thank you for pointing this out. I am marking them for birthday gifts throughout the year for sure.

    ReplyDelete