CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

BGGG- Take Your Pix Board Book Photo Album




I love taking photographs! I have many albums that I've put a lot of time and effort into for each of my children and myself. All my boys love looking at pictures of themselves, but I worry that they will ruin or bend up the photos. I wanted an album that my kids could look through as much as they wanted but also keeps my photos protected. I recently came across the perfect compromise in the Take Your Pix Board Book Album from Board Book Albums LLC!



From their website...

Board Book Albums, LLC is proud to offer a new chunky board book style photo album that can be used by small children, big kids, and adults alike. The Take Your Pix® photo album (patent pending) has sturdy pages, into which photos can be inserted from an opening in the top of the pages. Unlike other albums, these albums have thick sturdy pages that are perfect for little kids to handle (like the chunky little kids books). Notches have been added to the page edges to facilitate page turning. The photo album is 7" x 7" with 10 pages. It holds 20 4" x 6" photos and has a cover photo frame that holds a slightly smaller photo (about 4" x 5", so you can just trim a 4" x 6" photo to fit). All of our Board Book Album products are free-standing and perfect for display!

Take your Pix Board Book Albums are available in a variety of colors to fit your personal needs! My son is loving the fact that he can carry around pictures of his family and look through his own album whenever he wants! The thick pages are easy for him to turn and with space to hold 20 photos, he gets to see all his friends and family whenever he chooses.

Each page is double sided with space framing the picture. You can personalize this area with a caption or let your child decorate their own album.


Scrapbooking, Baby Shower Gifts, and Wedding Photo Albums



The Take Your Pix board book photo album makes a perfect brag book for Mom to carry around in her purse. Small enough to fit in your bag, sturdy enough to protect those priceless photos! A great gift idea for your little one and for proud parents and grandparents too!

If your child loves to look at photos of their family, friends and themselves... of course! I would definitely recommend Board Book Albums!

The Take Your Pix Board Book Photo Album is currently available on their website for only $19.95!

Want to learn more? Visit their website at...


~~~

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

3 comments:

  1. A photo book is a great way to save memories for a lifetime. With a photo album, you no longer need to physical scrapbook. I have all my baby and wedding photos already converted into great designed photo books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that it's a small size that I could carry in my purse!I also like pictures and I'm not to good at organizing them!

    ReplyDelete