CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Pamper Codes- Get free Pampers Points

Visiting one of my favorite blogs today, Cuckoo for Coupon Deals I found a post with some great info that I just had to share with you!

Do you use Pampers Diapers, Pull ups or wipes? Inside of each pack you will find a code that you can enter on Pampers.com that give you points to use towards some great gifts! For all the money parents spend on diapers we deserve a little something, and I love that Pampers has set up this reward system for their frequent shoppers!

I have been collecting the codes from my sons Pampers Pull ups and already had accumulated about 550 points so far, but after reading the great post at Cuckoo for Coupon Deals I added over 100 extra points to my total! Here are some codes that can help you get a great gift from Pampers!

10 point codes...


WELCOME2VILLAGE

WELCOME2GTG0809

WELCOME2GTG2010

OHAMANDAAWGTG08

THRIFTYMOMMYGTG

STARTEARNINGNOW

GROWWITHVILLAGE

JUSTBECAUSE2009

JOINTHEFUNGTG09

GRATUIT89102009

XKCMYXFVD96VXVK
 
30 point Codes...
 
GTGPLAY1USA2010


GTGPLAY2USA2010

GTGPLAY3USA2010
 
I hope these codes help you get a little something for you or your little one, and while you're here, stop by Cuckoo for Coupon Deals and thank her for the great info!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a new Friday Follower! Visit me at http://www.rockindeals4you.com/?p=1116 and sign up for my newest giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm going to try to get some points :)
    http://lisasenchantedpotionsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another one : APR2010FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete